Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jing Videos

©  Corporation
This week we created 3 Jing screencast video tutorials, showing how to use selected Web2.0 tools.  Using Jing is fairly easy, once you get the hang of it.  The only thing I didn't like was the 5-minute recording time limit. I felt that I had to talk fast, which is not comfortable for me, and I had to re-record the first two videos a couple of times to get everything in.  I wanted to show Kidblog on the iPad, which I had reflected on my laptop (using the Reflector application and Airplay), but I didn't have enough time. However, by the third one, it was a little easier.  

Here are my 3 videos:



Here's the link to the Twubs chat setup (for your own chat)  



I didn't have time to mention this can also be accessed via the iPad as well and looks very similar to the web version.  The free web subscription allows for 50 students and 100MB of data. 



Okay, I realize taking a quiz at home might not be the best idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment