Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Web2.0 Tools Wiki and Poster (Edu641)

edu641 mod 11-2 and 11-3

This week we created a wiki page with Web 2.0 resources and a QR code poster to advertise the wiki.  I created a Glog poster that can be printed, with a QR code to get to the online Glog as well as the wiki.



Click to play




Here is the link to my wiki page
                                           or snap this code: 







Here is the link to my Glogster QR poster

Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to embed the code for my Voki on Glogster. I also added 4 more posters to my wiki. 


                                           


3 comments:

  1. Going through my email today, I noticed 2 tools that I joined, but haven't used much, which no one else mentioned. They are Learnist and EduClipper. They are both similar to Pinterest, but EduClipper is more education centric. Learnist could also be used to save educational stuff, or for students to create a knowledge base of information. Thought you might be interested in looking into these, but I didn't have time to add them to my wiki, although maybe later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, it is so funny to see a Fakebook app - we've been doing something similar for years using iWeb. I can't wait to show this to my colleague, what a riot! I've seen Classtools.net before but haven't kept up with it lately.
    Thanks for everything, I look forward to reading your posts every week.
    Hope to see you in another class,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cindy! So many amazing resources. You are really a wealth of sharing when it comes to Web2.0 tools. So great that you use so many and are willing to try them in your classroom. I see you were a little carried away, but that is great. Thank you for always being so helpful to everyone in the class and sharing/brainstorming or just plain helping your classmates. True collaboration at work.

    ReplyDelete